Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Traitor but back in Red or Green.
I am a -1 on the admin application. An individual, even with prior staffing experience, should not be able to come in and get the admin spot. Your time on the server as of late with your main and alts is spotty at best and with most other players would be enough to deny them any staff position. I will always have a level of respect for you since you stepped up when most of the prior PH staff left and you were forced to take charge of a game that you said at more than one point that was not your favorite. At times you did come across as a bit harsh by making rules like not allowing staff to change/alter there names or threatening punishments for minor things because someone missed a sentence that you said in the PH chat out of hundreds of other lines of text.

I understand that life can suck, be absolutely chaotic, and your explanation on why you were absent in your last months as admin is completely understandable upon your absence and sheds light on situations that took place at that time. I realize that some of us were toxic at times it happens and people disagree on different subjects, but what appeared to some staff as ignoring issues either on the server or between staff members did not come across well to most. If we had some idea on what had been happening we would have tried to alleviate the work load for you but we did not know. Now I am not saying we needed specific details on what was going on, your life is yours, but a heads up would have been appreciated. Upon your departure, the moderators were left in charge to attempt to maintain order and have our opinions and thoughts held to a much higher standard than usual on the forums, server, and discord.

I think what we need is time to see if you are going to stick around and continue to help out like you already do with your current rank, no point in giving a rank to someone who is not around. I would also like to thank you for all the work that you did when you were admin. You kept overall order on a very busy server with very green staff members. Best of luck going forward.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Traitor - 03-13-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Kasumi - 03-13-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Avi - 03-13-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by ding - 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by Sharky - 03-13-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Traitor but back in Red or Green. - by TheUltraFish - 03-13-2019, 06:21 PM