Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma Ban lift for Skel/A239 [6 months]
(03-15-2019, 01:10 PM)Skel Wrote: Thanks for saying to be honest with my answer and not just say "yes" and then taking one part of what I said to the max if you read the rest you would understand that I wouldn't do it again. I have gotten three bans and I very well dont think a perma is called for; even when I changed my name from the mod when told and still got banned and said racist things to get kicked cause I got bored and didnt want to leave the server. Trolling as well shouldnt get a perma thats just what life is fun and jokes dont take everything to heart over online games. *tips hat* I cannot fix past mistakes but I can show that I wont make them again if I get an unban period to show this

Just because you’re bored doesn’t mean you should break the rules. There are rules that have to be followed. Basically everywhere you go there’s rules. And if you don’t follow them punishment will happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Perma Ban lift for Skel/A239 [6 months] - by Skel - 03-14-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Perma Ban lift for Skel/A239 [6 months] - by Kasumi - 03-15-2019, 01:37 PM