Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones
(02-20-2017, 01:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: All of these sound good, but they have a chance to break the server.
1. This would be fun, but you can easily gain momentum and fling out of bounds.
2. OP, if the power was turned down it would still be very OP. Also if it drew in props it would most likely crash the server from prop collisions.
3. This sounds good if it is refined, but tracking all the different sights and attachments of all the different guns would most likely be server intensive if it wasn't put in properly.

Great point man and I think that if we can do some testing that would be good and I think the black hole grenade is a long shot (Other servers it did crash alot) But I appreciate the concerns and I think that if we do decide to do these things it will take  a while but if we can find a way to make it work that would be great.
Any other ideas for new stuff?

---Putin

(02-20-2017, 12:56 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡kramberry Wrote: this isnt call of duty ples no

im down for a better grapple tho

Your right and maybe we can find a way to not saturate it.

---Putin

(02-20-2017, 01:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: All of these sound good, but they have a chance to break the server.
1. This would be fun, but you can easily gain momentum and fling out of bounds.
2. OP, if the power was turned down it would still be very OP. Also if it drew in props it would most likely crash the server from prop collisions.
3. This sounds good if it is refined, but tracking all the different sights and attachments of all the different guns would most likely be server intensive if it wasn't put in properly.

I can see that one of the main concerns is the affect on the game and server and how these things may be a little to extravegant and straining for the server and I will try to find any things that can help ease that load but if I cant that may be one of our most limiting factors.

---Putin

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Gadgets & Weapons/Changing old ones - by RootinTootinVladimirPutin - 02-20-2017, 01:12 PM