Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranting about my gopro 7 because I have nothing better to do with my life
This camera has caused nothing but pain for my day. Got a GoPro 7 Silver for my birthday. When I turned it on for the first time, it told me to connect to the gopro app. For a normal human being in 2019, this wouldn't be an issue. For me, I have a flip phone. I tried manually updating it, that didn't fucking work. Then, I tried to connect it to my mom's phone. The app is more retarded than your local special ed kid. Every fucking time I try to update it through the app, some issue occurs. At first it was a network issue. It occurred no matter what network I used. I tried my wifi and 4G. I somehow got past that bullshit and got to the update scree. The fucker just refuses to update. Every fucking time I hit the update button it give an error. When I click on the support link, it tells me all of the steps that I already fucking did to install the update. I gave up on that bullshit and tried install Quik on my computer to install the update that way. When I went to install it, I got the old "Fuck You! You Retard with Windows 7! You Want to Use an App? Spend $120 on Windows 10!" I then got out a windows 10 laptop and installed Quik. I plug my GoPro into the computer and launch the app. The computer doesn't read the Gopro. I try to turn it off, but the power button doesn't work. The touch screen works, but the power button doesn't. I unplug it and try turning it off again. Nothing. I tried everything to get it to turn off. Holding down the power button for a few minutes, holding down all the buttons for a few minutes, throwing that fucker against the wall., nothing. I left it alone for a few minutes and tried again. It turned on. I then tried updating it with the phone again. Still not fucking working. I tried connecting it to the computer again, it connected correctly. I hit the update button. It spent about 10 minutes updating, then came up with an error. It turns out it did update. I spend another half hour trying to troubleshoot thinking that there was still an error. FUCK THIS.

Messages In This Thread
Ranting about my gopro 7 because I have nothing better to do with my life - by killerZoreo - 06-01-2019, 03:31 PM