Iodine Sulfide (Unban)
"I get an rdm report, but I picked up his scout rifle after I killed him, and sure enough a bullet was missing. Even though I wrote what happened in the rdm report, he still kept it, saying he never shot anyone. And of course it wont come up in the damage logs since he missed the shot."
Blatantly wrong, anyone who has played with me longer than 10 minutes know I only use a Bullshite and Ares Shrike. I have never used or spawn with a scout rifle so claiming that I did so is entirely wrong, I do not have video evidence to back this up however lying in an unban request to me about a situation in which you RDMed me does not shine you in the best light.
As for my second reason, you do not KOS people based on skin. Granted text hats are different but what if someone with a random purple text hat was next to me then would you have RDMed all of us? If you had just been honest and said "I'm sorry for killing you it was an accident." It would have been acceptable, however you were also reported 3 other times on that map which leads me to believe you are trigger happy and combined with being a person who stretches the truth should not be unbanned for your actions.
That said I would be alright with a ban reduction, however -1 for being unbanned immediately.

Messages In This Thread
Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Iodine Sulfide - 06-18-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Penguinslayer4 - 06-18-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by WILD - 06-18-2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Battons - 06-18-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Dildo Shwaggins - 06-18-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Iodine Sulfide (Unban) - by Gabe - 06-22-2019, 03:09 PM