Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prop Hunt Staff Application
Ingame Name: Battleship Oppai~Iowa.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51942428.

Time Played: Four Days, Six Hours and Twenty-Five Minutes.

When First Joined: I joined and first played in The Dinkleberg Community about Three or Four Months ago before I was on a break for Three Months because of a binge on My Xbox One until Three to Four Weeks Ago when I returned. I registered on Forums on 06-18-2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am almost always available as I have been playing during The Afternoon, Evening and Nighttime because I have been staying up extremely late and sleeping somewhat during the day. For the majority of the time that I have returned and been playing I have been playing All Night up until Morning or even Mid-Day.

Rank Desired: I would like to be a part of Our Community and in service to it long enough to become anything really above Trusted but I always aim for Moderator or Administrator unless the latter position is limited to only one individual.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community?: I tend to be up extremely late all night every night for the majority of time when other Staff Members may otherwise be unavailable. Others have also recommended that I should apply because of my temperament towards other individuals or towards The Community and Server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have made many new friends that I already love and enjoy playing with among The Dinkleberg Community on Prop Hunt including some already well received Members, Masters, Regulars and Staff Members. I love Our Community and The Prop Hunt Server and I wish to protect it from the same toxic individuals that I have experienced myself on Prop Hunt.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: I believe I discovered Dinklebergs Prop Hunt Server and Dinklebergs Community Three or Four Months Ago when I was randomly browsing for Servers to play on the name Dinklebergs Prop Hunt seemed unique and unconventional and when I joined it was quite so. I enjoyed the features that it possesses such as Player Models, Firearms, Knives, Hats, Accessories/Cosmetics, Pets, Trails, Crates, Gambling and so on through The Point Shop it was just such an amazing experience and the individuals I played with those first few times were very positive and I genuinely enjoyed The Prop Hunt Server.

Other: I used to be a sort of Co-Founder or Co-Owner or at least a Very Senior Administrator for a Team Fortress 2 Steam Group named "Gold Claimers" that owned Freak Fortress/Saxton Hale Servers although that was a decent amount of time ago and its community has changed. I apologize if my grammar, punctuation or anything of the sort is awkward I somewhat have the weird habit of capitalizing what I feel is important as well as commonly saying "Mmm" as just an inserted word in between things.
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Battleship Oppai~Iowa - 06-29-2019, 08:26 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by TheUltraFish - 06-29-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by TheUltraFish - 06-29-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Sharky - 06-29-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by [Red]Starky - 06-29-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Avi - 06-30-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Abdel - 06-30-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Old Man Voss - 07-01-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by Andre - 07-01-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Prop Hunt Staff Application - by TheUltraFish - 07-06-2019, 06:37 PM