Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is...
...... Suga_Nick! Thought I’d put this up for anyone who hadn’t seen my first one.

I know there has been some confusion about how to pronounce my tag. It’s “sugar”, but drop the r at the end. XD

Or, just call me Nick. That works too. I know it says Newbie over there <—- under my name. But I have been around a bit. Only playing PH. Haha. Tried TTT for all of 3 mins. I panicked because I was a newbie and thought that I was gonna get banned and bailed for spectating what was going on.. Never went back. Haha.

Prop hunt is my jam though. I love it. I love all ya’ll that’s played with me, and helped me get better at finding harder and harder spots to get to. 

I’m from Utah. I turn 34 in August. I still act like I’m 20, because I hate taking life too seriously. If ya got any questions, I’m more or less an open book, happy to help anyone too! I played a fair amount of PH servers and I kept coming back to here. So now I just stay here because honestly, it’s the the best. You guys make it that way. *End mush rant*

Peace ya’ll!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is... - by Suga_Nick - 07-03-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is... - by Móno - 07-03-2019, 05:50 PM