Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe?
I really don't want to state these repetitive sentences, but I'm afraid I have to. Wolfgal, I really don't know you that well despite you being an old staff member. You needed to read the updated rules (I.e. Illegal spots, guidelines, etc.). And also making a ban request. It's essentially important to create a ban request thread. I know it's difficult to create one in this current state since the rules updated. We can't no longer ban ghosters who haven't been forceswaped. But hackers in the other hand, record and upload the evidence. I highly recommend getting use to the updated rules since from last night, you were confused whether or not he should be ungagged next round or not.

In the meantime, take more time as Trusted to be familiar to the new rules and perhaps create a new introduction post like what Sharky said. Like I said, I barely know you and that's not a good sign. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by §6SEMBER_UNO - 07-17-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by happy - 07-17-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by Andre - 07-17-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by happy - 07-17-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by Sharky - 07-18-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by Old Man Voss - 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by Móno - 07-18-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Wolfgal to Tmod? Maybe? - by Smurfmin - 07-18-2019, 05:13 PM