Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What bizarre event happened at school/work?
I like the idea of making story threads on the forums a lot because it gives the chance for community members to share fun stories. That being said I will now share the first story that comes the mind.

Back in elementary school just before we would leave to lunch, procedure required kids wash their hands/use sanitizer before they could leave to prevent sickness. Each room only had 1 sink and teachers didn't wanna make large class trips to the restroom because of how it slows down the schedule. Teacher one year picks 5 kids at random who get to use sink while everyone else lines up for squirts of germx. Sink is way better because germx leaves a terrible taste on any food you touch (its elementary so we touch a lot of food like idiots). One day two kids get in argument over who should get to use sink because it was pizza day (which was every kids favorite) and one kid who got picked to use the sink owed a favor or something. Teacher separates them, kid who didnt get picked is pissed. Next morning teacher is on duty at the car rider drop off (where teachers separate crying kids who dont wanna leave the car and keep everything moving) so she isnt in classroom. Bell rings, everyone goes to class. A couple of kids (me included) get to class before the teacher and it REEKS. Everyone is confused, stumbling around, etc. Teacher finally gets in and asks about the smell. Nobody knows. Teacher finally pinpoints it and calls the principal. Apparently kid who didnt get to use the sink decided to enact some revenge by sneaking to the teachers class and taking the largest shit an elementary school student could take in the sink. We had to spend about half that day in another class while it got cleaned and the smell aired out.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What bizarre event happened at school/work? - by MilkManFromMars - 08-05-2019, 04:19 PM