Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation.
You've been one of the people on this wild Dinklebergs ride with me since the beginning, Arbok. It was refreshing coming back and seeing someone like you still on the staff team. With all these new faces, there is always a part of me that misses the old staff roster, a part of me that wants to go back in time and live in those moments again. I made a lot of great memories with you being there. You're pretty cool to be around, and I've always thought you were excellent staff. Thank you for all of the time you put into this community, the really funny moments I had playing alongside you. While playing games may seem like it was just you wasting your time, you really did have an impact on some lives in this little corner of the internet, so don't regret all of it. There may have been other paths for you that were closed with not investing your time in other things, but others were opened, memories made, people met that will last with you forever. ^^

I wish you the best with school, and life in general as you focus more time on yourself and those around you. Feel free to message me anytime if you need someone to talk to about anything, I'm always a discord ping away.

Godspeed, chief  *salute* ( ・∀・ )ゞ 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation. - by happy - 08-06-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation. - by Penny - 08-06-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation. - by WILD - 08-06-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation. - by ding - 08-06-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation. - by Avi - 08-06-2019, 03:02 PM