Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What bizarre event happened at school/work?
Last week the interns were moving some stuff out of the attic, they were moving quite a few heavy panels. So they come up with the idea of creating a pulley system to lower the panels down the stairs. So they started assembling the system, but got stuck at one point. They walked to my desk and stated explaining the system. I told them to show me it. I saw it and got to work. I hooked them up with a pulley system that could lift like 1 ton with 100 pounds of force. (I did the math). I told them to put a specific pulley as the first one in the system. They failed to do that. Later I’m back at my desk and I hear a loud bang. The first pulley snapped, and the panels on this cart go siding down the stairs crash into the ground. Nobody was hurt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What bizarre event happened at school/work? - by Tedgp908 >:( - 08-06-2019, 09:38 PM