Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment
(08-14-2019, 08:40 PM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:37 PM)dong Wrote: I for one have not harassed you a single time. This all started when you commented on a serious thread some shitposting and I said "rits is a shitposter." you dm'd me and blasted me, then you and Link have been harassing me these last two weeks, even publicly bashing me in the general chat on Dink's discord. You were both warned to stop harassing me, the admins have seen everything I've said which they don't view as harassment. The whole involvement of Wild and I in this is ridiculous and uncalled for. Yes, you and Proper have beef, but don't drag me back into this drama when I thought it was already settled with us. You were both told to stop, and you didn't. So you both got kicked for a day.

What link does has nothing to do with me.

I said both You and Link have been non-stop harassing me. I get going back and forth with me in private discord dms, but to publicly bash me and mock me over and over again is uncalled for, this is all hypocritical. You and Proper were both warned to stop and both got punished.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment - by ding - 08-14-2019, 08:41 PM