i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad
Here's my thought and don't take this the wrong way.

As myself and the others commenting can contest that, yes, this was a very dumb idea on your part being that ttt_fastfood is a very small map and the restaurant is itself a high populated area. Now I don't know if any of y'all thought of this but there is an option on the C4 to destroy it. Which you didn't. You didn't even buy a diffuse kit (don't know if you had a credit for it or not). As you also stated in your template, you were previously banned less than a year ago for mass RDM as well. And also was unbanned for that and we gave you a second chance. In your statement you claimed that you were gonna "screw around with it" and that you were "trying to be funny and i thought people would take it as a joke". We take our rules seriously and being that you were previously unbanned for the same thing which was mass RDM and trolling. Now, I don't know you and just got back, but from the information I managed to gather from your unban request and previous unban request, I do not think you deserve an unban. Nothing personal, but this ban should stick.

-1 for unban
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: i apologize for what i done and didnt think anyone would get mad - by RenzoLeBenzo - 08-18-2019, 12:49 AM