Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
So, this unban request, there are people thinking this is definitely hacking, some must say it wasn't, yet, suspicion is involved. I'll give out my feedback on whether or not I h@ve problem \/ith my buton5 (Renko Usami) should be unbanned. The only bans you had with your Steam ID was two bans; one was mic spam, and one for votemuted. This doesn't mean anything, but once your unban is appealed, be sure to not mic spam and cause any troubles if you decided to stay in the community.

Anyway, starting off with the first video, at around 0:28, you moving towards the kitchen, moved one prop and dragged towards the other prop which was stationary, you then tired to pick it up, moments later, the player jumped out and ran towards the front door, at 0:36 is when I am suspicious about. By watching this back and forth, the prop wasn't on your crosshair, but you managed to kill the prop. If it's the door being broken (invisible prop outside in-front of the front door), then I would blame the map and not you Renko. I can't really tell, but I'll let this slide. Very good veteran Prop Hunt players would have great reaction time, reflex time, and perhaps snake eye? Usually I do have all three of these whenever I play and I'm fairly well known of all maps in the Dinkleberg maps collection. If you have very good human reaction time, reflex time, etc. then I know why you were accused of hacking. Aimbot isn't presented which is good. Just to let you know, aimbotting is a permanent banned, no doubts about it.

In this timestamp (0:55), you started to check the backyard, which is normal and nothing suspicious about it, at 0:57, you saw the wrench at a prefect timing, chased it, and shot it with a SMG and killed it. The no recoil was interesting to say the least, but not a immediate ban.

At around 1:42, you went to the kitchen, saw a pan that wasn't suppose to be in, looked at it (which indicate you were trying to pick it up by pressing E), and shot at it, killing the prop. Again, this part isn't a ban worthy in my opinion. Alright, this is where I am quite suspicious about. At 3:07-4:00 is where I am skeptical. If you have any good directional patterns on finding props (E.g. Know where props are hiding when they're hidden, where props are hiding after being found), then perhaps I can safely say I am unconcerned about that part of the first video. And that's all for the first video, moving on to the next video.

As for the beginning of the video, again, suspicious, but not hacking. As for the screen slightly shaking, I am going to assume you were adjusting your mouse on your mousepad, which I do that time to time. At 2:28, you walked towards the restroom by opening the door and once you're in there, you tried to close it, yet, a prop was behind it. This happens when a prop is behind it which does give it the position away. The prop wasn't door blocking intentionally, just a way of how the door works in Garry's Mod. The nuke didn't killed the prop at 2:43, which again, I wouldn't count it as anything really. And that's the end of the second video, moving to the final video.

The third video, well, not enough evidence for a ban. The can at the end was a easy kill and I have nothing to say other than that.

Overall, I'm in between with suspicion and being good at the game. You having more than 1000 hours doesn't mean you're good at Prop Hunt, there are people who hack on any game modes with more than 5000 hours on Garry's Mod. Being good is taking your time to practice, learn new spots, read out people's tactics, etc. For now on, with a lack of evidence, I do support for this ban to be lifted, in other words, +1 unban.

Edit: I would also like to point out if you disagreed, then that's fine, just don't add it here to derail the thread.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Renko Usami - 09-30-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban request - by happy - 09-30-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Unban request - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 10-01-2019, 06:15 AM
RE: Unban request - by Renko Usami - 10-01-2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Unban request - by Old Man Voss - 10-01-2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Unban request - by Renko Usami - 10-01-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Unban request - by Agent Doge - 10-01-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by Renko Usami - 10-02-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: Unban request - by Móno - 10-01-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Unban request - by Renko Usami - 10-03-2019, 08:59 AM
RE: Unban request - by Old Man Voss - 10-03-2019, 09:56 AM