Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff app.
Ingame Name: THEPLAGUEDOCTOR

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WHITECRIME/

Time Played: 60 hours

When First Joined: 12-29-17 2:227;AM EST time

Availability Tuesday, Thursday 2:45-11pm EST after my classes friday,saturday and sunday-4pm to 12 to 3am (Monday Wednesday are my lab days and don't get out till late like i usually skip dinner)
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:I can be on when no one else is able and make sure the server is Friendly and meets the guidelines as needed, be there for people if they are having a bad day and someone is bullying them and try to make them feel better

Why do you want to help the community?: Feels like I am apart of something, like a friendly workplace and makes my day better when I get on and want people to feel the same

Have you previously been banned? Never( I was gagged once I think but that is when my Blueyeti decided to glitch out on me )

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: My friend told me to join in on him one day and been here since I really like the server that is why I have stayed the Community is awesome <3 

Other:I have psychological experience for young teens and early adults (used too intern at as therapist office) too help someone not do something irrational and or harm themselves or others. I am caring of everyone and I love this community and want too make it better and keep things under control thank you for taking the time of your day too read this it means a lot

(11-30-2019, 11:54 PM)THEPLAGUEDOCTOR Wrote: Ingame Name: THEPLAGUEDOCTOR

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WHITECRIME/

Time Played: 60 hours

When First Joined: 12-29-17 2:227;AM EST time

Availability Tuesday, Thursday 2:45-11pm EST after my classes friday,saturday and sunday-4pm to 12 to 3am (Monday Wednesday are my lab days and don't get out till late like i usually skip dinner)
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:I can be on when no one else is able and make sure the server is Friendly and meets the guidelines as needed, be there for people if they are having a bad day and someone is bullying them and try to make them feel better

Why do you want to help the community?: Feels like I am apart of something, like a friendly workplace and makes my day better when I get on and want people to feel the same

Have you previously been banned? Never( I was gagged once I think but that is when my Blueyeti decided to glitch out on me )

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: My friend told me to join in on him one day and been here since I really like the server that is why I have stayed the Community is awesome <3 

Other:I have psychological experience for young teens and early adults (used too intern at as therapist office) too help someone not do something irrational and or harm themselves or others. I am caring of everyone and I love this community and want too make it better and keep things under control thank you for taking the time of your day too read this it means a lot
if need too contact me my Snapchat is:barrettmiller01
Instagram:milbarrett007
Discord:milbarrett007#5749
(I dont feel comfortable putting my phone number out there its a little weird i hope you can understand)

Messages In This Thread
Staff app. - by THEPLAGUEDOCTOR - 11-30-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: Staff app. - by Ēmęřăķ - 12-01-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Staff app. - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-01-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: Staff app. - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 12-01-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Staff app. - by THEPLAGUEDOCTOR - 12-01-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Staff app. - by §8Lt_Deathstar - 12-01-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Staff app. - by Mr Voss - 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Staff app. - by Abdel - 12-01-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Staff app. - by TheUltraFish - 12-04-2019, 07:27 PM