Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223934497

Time Played: 400 Hours on the fucking dot.

When First Joined: Early 2019 I cannot remember anymore

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Schedule is currently changing a ton, but weekdays usually in the afternoon. Weekends all day because I am fat and lazy

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
I feel that I have a pretty good grasp on the rules after being trust for a month and a half. I think that with me being a T-mod, I would be able to help people that would be stuck; instead, of me saying sorry I cannot help you. With the karma ban ability, I think that I will be able to allow myself more time to do ban requests without tabbing in and out consistently checking if someone has joined. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because it makes gaming much more enjoyable. While I sit myself down in my chair, I figured that I may as well try to stop some of those dirty little hackers/RDMers. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
big dumb mistake

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I used my eyes, but seriously, I just was browsing around servers clicked it and ended up here for some time.

Other: Brown makes me do all of his ban reports. I find it very cruel. Someone should talk to this man about forcing lower staff to do his work. Thanks!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Messages In This Thread
Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Mrporky02 - 12-15-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Lt. Star - 12-15-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Kale - 12-15-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Mrporky02 - 12-15-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by [GFL] Bae - 12-15-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Inferno - 12-15-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Thread Subject-Stupid Blue Pig - by Hani - 12-16-2019, 11:59 AM