Poll: What the hell??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Options was hacking and nothing can say otherwise
50.00%
1 50.00%
He is too good and i was sad
0%
0 0%
Why is hoodie still here if options got Banned????
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am a little disappointed with a choice made somewhat recently.
(01-07-2017, 08:19 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Did you see the video evidence in his ban request thread? Honestly between the original demo's that Red Panda posted, and the video that DanUK posted, it was incredibly obvious that he was hacking. I can accept that fact that he has a lot of hours in these games, and that he's probably naturally very good at them at this point, but after seeing those videos, I don't think he was playing legitimately.
I don't think 7000+ hours in GMOD give you the skill to turn 180 in a single frame, snap exactly onto somebody's name through the ground and then immediately snap another perfect 180 degrees to another player. Seems a little weird as well that he claims not to be hacking, and yet apparently knows so much about the available types of hacks for this game? Probably not the best idea to let people know you're an expert on types of hacks when you're being accused of hacking.

I understand that he's your friend and that it's easy to see it from his point of view, and it sucks that you can't play on this server with him anymore, but honestly I think any random person seeing the evidence against him would come to the conclusion that he was hacking.

I just finished watching Red Panda's demos, And saw nothing that looked like hacks. They weren't even firstperson how can those demos possibly make you think I hack. LOL
And again the 180 snap was caused by server lag, And my crosshair never even touched Christians name through the ground.

So, The only "proof" you have of me hacking is a video of the server lagging.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a little disappointed with a choice made somewhat recently. - by ^3Options - 01-07-2017, 09:58 AM