Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dexz and Lalo-G282
Even though it's sus, I suggest no further action takes place until the others links work.

Okay never mind I found the videos via discord where they were posted as well. Pixie's video does not show much. It shows the key kill moments before it happens, an argument could be made that the hunter saw the key jump up there. If the door was open, then maybe a case could be made but all we saw was the trigger pull. The death of Pixie only showed a grenade shot but she was probably caught in the cross fire.

Now Augs video does get suspicious but nothing that I can confidently ban for. One who has played the map knows that a box is not there and the 2nd kill shows the hunter checking every place in the room before killing them with a nuke seconds before the round ended.

As of right now, this ban request will be left open for additional evidence since that is a possibility it seems.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Dexz and Lalo-G282 - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 01-20-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Dexz and Lalo-G282 - by leftjupiter18 - 01-20-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Dexz and Lalo-G282 - by TheUltraFish - 01-20-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Dexz and Lalo-G282 - by TheUltraFish - 01-22-2020, 07:02 PM