Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethan's Trusted application
(03-08-2020, 04:40 AM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: Ethan will probably be the easiest +1 I've ever given to anyone.  He has a lot of the same qualities about him in his manner of dealing with people and addressing them that Dakody did when I first met him and he was just a regular.   I do not know what became of Dakody but I do not he was an admin or Co-owner at some point?  Very impressed with him when I am on and trying to manage people.  Even without the trusted abilities, he is always trying to help and make sure a single Trusted/T-mod/Mod is not overwhelmed by the amount of insanity going on in the server.   Imagine what Ethan could do with the Trusted abilities when He already does so much with such little power for the better of the server.  So I guess to wrap up this very long post, It's a +1 from me and I will be honored to have you as a part of the staff if they choose to pick you for it, Ethen.

Thanks for the super kind words and for your insight into the kind of player I am and staff I could be. I will make sure I don't let you down if I do get chosen for Trusted!

Messages In This Thread
Ethan's Trusted application - by Ethan - 03-07-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by Ethan - 03-07-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by Cardio - 03-07-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by Ethan - 03-08-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by SNAK - 03-09-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by Bojangalo - 03-12-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Ethan's Trusted application - by Noire - 03-12-2020, 03:20 PM