Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two!
I guess I'll kick this application off. I have been wary of Thunder a little because of some of the things he says in his reports when He reports people. Recently though I noticed during the day some current staff members and former staff members are also acting this way to a certain extent so after seeing that I may have changed how I feel. I think Thunder is a lot of fun to play with and knows the rules well, I very rarely have any actual issues with Him when he is on and recently He has been being more helpful while playing and I'm the only staff member on. In conclusion, it's a +1 from me on the condition (As little as my terms may mean) that you're a little more careful with your words in reports. Goodluck Thunder I wish you the best.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by (DHN1) aaron74 - 03-15-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by SNAK - 03-15-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two! - by ding - 03-20-2020, 10:37 PM