Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
I don't like to just follow on from what other people have said, but I think I've only seen you on server once since I became a regular player. That's not to say you DONT play regularly - even though previous evidence suggests otherwise - but it would certainly be good for you to get to know some of the people who play regularly.

Additionally, any time I have actually seen you (usually in discord) it's saying something inappropriate or just rude.

I'm not a hard no forever. I believe everyone should have a chance to improve and work on their skills/behaviour and I hope you take these comments away and genuinely work with them. Come onto server when it's busy and see how people interact with one another here. Learn where your humour is and isn't appropriate. Then apply again.

-1 for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally got around to it, after months of dithering - by Agent Barton - 04-06-2020, 01:43 PM