Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got around to it, after months of dithering
I'm completely against anyone with a strike on discord or donor abuse, to have staff. If you cannot be trusted in community areas such as discord, nor with your powers on server, what makes you think we would give you more commands?

Abso-fucking-lutely not. You pretend to follow rules, turn around, and break them and abuse them. That has happened MULTIPLE times in my experiences with you. Now it would be one thing if I saw change, but this has been rinse and repeat for about a year straight from here, to minecraft with you outside of server, to etc.

This shows me character wise, you have not changed or willing to change yet and it would be absolutely silly to give you any kind of more power. You cannot be trusted right now.

I came out of my grave to make sure you knew how I felt about this.

Prove you arent going to abuse powers anymore, prove you want to help, and this isnt for some power trip. SHOW that you can work with staff, and make trolls calm down, rather than arguing with them, and then MAYBE I'll reconsider. But you have a lot to prove before being trusted with anything more than you have. You almost LOST donor a just a few months ago. lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally got around to it, after months of dithering - by Smurfmin - 04-06-2020, 05:43 PM