Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application 2
Hey Happy,

It's taken me a while to think about what I wanna comment here because I want it to be really helpful & constructive for you.

In all honesty, I don't think you're ready for staff. I completely understand and respect your want to help out on server, I think it shows a lot about you that at such a young age you are wanting to keep things in check. But theres A LOT that comes with the role - you need to remain level headed & make judgement calls that aren't always easy. You aren't going to be friends with everyone - people are gonna give you all sorts of grief just for trying to keep the server chill and you need to be able to handle that. At this moment in time I don't feel like you can.

I'm not saying this to be mean Happy, I'm just thinking about your overall wellbeing. You have mentioned a few times that you have real life stresses at the moment too, and you are just a young dude. I would hate to see anything that is said on server have a negative impact on your real life.

Trolls, people who say mean things & general keyboard warriors are unfortunately always gonna exist in this game. You need to understand that by reacting to them, you are encouraging them to continue their behaviour. Just ignore/mute them. Ask staff for a little help if someone needs an extra warning or talking to (but please always check if staff are on first!).

Most particularly, and most importantly, I just want you to work on having fun in game Happy. Work on dealing with the day to day occurrences and interactions you have on server, and the different ways you may need to react to them. Don't be afraid to chat with donors/staff and certainly don't be afraid to ask questions. We're all part of the same community.

-1 for now, mostly because I want you to focus on yourself & just having fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Alora - 04-06-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-06-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [blue]Slasheronic - 04-06-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by SNAK - 04-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by The Triangle - 04-06-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Andre - 04-07-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Agent Barton - 04-08-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 04-10-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by TheUltraFish - 04-12-2020, 10:35 AM