Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application 2
Hey Happy! I really appreciate you being so enthusiastic to be part of our team and how much you want to help the server.

Being staff can be stressful at the best of times and at the minute with everyone on lockdown it’s chaos. This is not the right time for you to join us on the team. I feel that you need some time to learn to deal with how others behave. Generally I try to keep the server as calm as I can but still let people have fun. Sometimes people will joke around and you need to learn to ignore them as all they are looking for is a reaction. 

Watch how staff handle the server and themselves so that you can learn. We all have slightly different ways of doing things but with the same goal, a fun and safe place for people to play prop hunt. 

I know that the protocol will say that you can apply for staff again in one month but please do not just put in an app once the time is up in the hope that you will get it if you keep trying. Talk to us and see how you are progressing. Make the changes that we need to see. Staffing may be in your future but you’ve got a bit of a way to go. We are here to help though so ask for advice but most importantly take on the advice don’t argue it. 

Good luck and I’ll see you on the prop field. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Alora - 04-06-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-06-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [blue]Slasheronic - 04-06-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by SNAK - 04-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by The Triangle - 04-06-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Andre - 04-07-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by Agent Barton - 04-08-2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 04-10-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Staff Application 2 - by TheUltraFish - 04-12-2020, 10:35 AM