Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TTT map I made (download)
(03-18-2017, 03:07 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: yeah and remove minecraft 67th way while you're at it, that map is awful and it never gets voted for because of it, you took a classic ttt map and replaced it with steaming hot garbage

I ran a community poll to see if people want to try this out. They said yes. So we're trying this out. Mid-May, I'll run another weeklong poll to see if people want to swap it back out. If they do, then we'll do so. The poll was made public and I did make sure it was present on the "recent activity" sidebar throughout the week. Hopefully this will encourage people to be more engaged going forward.

(03-18-2017, 03:07 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: would appreciate more than the stock response of "X event map pack!!!" in this case considering it's a custom map created by a long time member, at least test the thing tbh

I'll quote a different thread to address this point.

(03-03-2017, 11:23 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 11:08 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ Fozzy Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 05:51 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Why do we have to wait so long to implement suggestions though smh
Cause it takes time to check even if people want the map if people  want it I think Rippe goes in and sees if its good, if its good  Mini and I go in for about an hour maybe more depending on the size and try to break it.  If it breaks it gets rejected if not it gets added.
Everything takes time and because adding everything at once would be aids.

There are a few other people who investigate the quality of the map, including but not limited to DaKody, at least one other Admin, and a Mod or two. We also can reject maps that are functional for a myriad of reasons, including delaying some maps for the next map pack.

A lot of people complained that I don't "listen to the community's suggestions" and "only add things that I like." In order to counter these arguments (besides my flatout denial), I run polls and solicit feedback. For maps, I make sure a fair number of people go in and try the maps before we add them. This is the primary reason shit takes forever to add or be implemented (besides Dink being dead half the time). If y'all wanted shit to be added immediately, I'd need to be given the iron first I've been accused of having in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
New TTT map I made (download) - by Setro - 03-18-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: New TTT map I made (download) - by Mr_Rippe - 03-18-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: New TTT map I made (download) - by reed1103 - 03-18-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: New TTT map I made (download) - by Mr_Rippe - 03-18-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: New TTT map I made (download) - by Mr_Rippe - 03-18-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: New TTT map I made (download) - by reed1103 - 03-18-2017, 09:51 PM