why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal
Ingame Name: slaps 

SteamID: h

Who Banned You: @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart"

Reason For Ban: harassment

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: im not even gonna try to be sincere in this one cause it doesnt seem like it matters that much to you awesome people. do i need to find jesus himself and ask for his forgiveness to be let back into this community?! i was pming saitama “h” a bunch of times in pms to mess with him a little bit because it was (and still is) funny . im sorry if that makes me a horrible person, but how do you expect me NOT to mess with someone who reacts like this while playing a VIDEO GAME. i wouldve never considered it harassment but apparently you guys do, and thats fair, but goddamn its just a letter... 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): my only other ban is the first harassment one before this

Other: also unban nilz and laced xanax idek what theyre being accused of but its false, theyre both really nice guys and dont deserve to be banned

Messages In This Thread
why even ask for the thread subject what else would it be besides a ban appeal - by slaps - 06-09-2020, 08:17 AM