Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
(06-15-2020, 07:42 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Okay - so yeezus christ. 

Nvidia decided it no longer wanted to work with Gmod, which is fine, I got bandicam. Turns out Bandicam only records for 10 minutes unless you buy it. RIP me. So in all, sadly I have dropped the ball on the recording - unless magically someone else has a recording, which is doubtful. It seems as though when I was taking the screen shots it was creating these mini 3 second videos which are zero help. 

So it comes down to just having the photos - which I know from what is being said in the comments on this thread is not enough evidence, and thats totally okay
off topic semi slightly but i hella feel that dont feel bad i know the feeling
my recordings never wanted to save, or saved AS FULL BLACK RECORDINGS WITH NO VIEW OF ANYTHING AND I BAWLED
i dont think either of u need any serious repurcussions or anything
mino probably needs another fat talking to bc he knws better on how to talk to people like they're below him so ggwp on his part
my english has also went out the door ignore that pls
for the most part you did fine you just lost ur cool a little and forgot to yell for backup and thats fine we all have done it i just wanted you to see that you had done that because it initially seemed liek you thought it was all him
that being said i gotta zip zop boopity bop outta here and best of luck on this for u guys ♥♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by Smurfmin - 06-15-2020, 07:47 PM