Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
(06-15-2020, 04:20 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Offender's Name: KingMinotuar

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95833232

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Came into the game with a awful attitude, we had a couple of trolls online who were bringing up inappropriate conversations, i asked them a few times to stop so I had to gag one, Mino decided to then take over complete power of the situation that I was handling without asking and ended up creating a mess out of what should have been super simple. 

When They Did It: Today - 2:14pm

Potential Witnesses: Steven Prodigy, Norm Minder, Yuni

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/jJsZQf7

Other:

Edit: Wanna say real quick that the pictures may have ended up mixed around - I will be fixing that right away fixed.
I'd just like to say, and Norm pointed this out in an earlier response, that "Fuck you" may not be the best reason to mute someone, (even though they were disrespecting an authority figure at the time but that doesn't matter now), however you also went to gag one of them for burping once in the mic, and from I believe he wasn't warned about that, so when I asked you about that you blew up and said I had to be "on your side" or something along those lines.  I'd just like to see some accountability here, because the way I see it he shouldn't have been gagged yet at that point in time, yet you went with it anyway, and when I raised concerns you blew up on me.  It only makes it worse when I do a similar, equally questionable action and you go to forums about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by ๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ - 06-15-2020, 08:08 PM