Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact i even have to make this is frustrating.
(06-15-2020, 08:08 PM)๖ۣۜKingMinotaur☆ Wrote: I'd just like to say, and Norm pointed this out in an earlier response, that "Fuck you" may not be the best reason to mute someone, (even though they were disrespecting an authority figure at the time but that doesn't matter now), however you also went to gag one of them for burping once in the mic, and from I believe he wasn't warned about that, so when I asked you about that you blew up and said I had to be "on your side" or something along those lines.  I'd just like to see some accountability here, because the way I see it he shouldn't have been gagged yet at that point in time, yet you went with it anyway, and when I raised concerns you blew up on me.  It only makes it worse when I do a similar, equally questionable action and you go to forums about it.
Hey Mino,

I was waiting for this since talking via PH is a nightmare.

I'd like to start by saying I wasn't intentionally meaning to blow up on you, if you saw it that way I am truly sorry about that. When I gagged him, he had plenty of warnings already from me. 

My issue here is being the fact that you came in and began to antagonize the situation to warrant your gags and mutes - which I still feel are not justified. That's my personal opinion on the matter. I have witnessed you do this a few times now, and frankly, I've grown tired of your lack of respect to others in the community at times. I'm not going to sit here and say I was not at fault in anyway, and you're correct, I did ask you to be on my side, because even though I do not agree with what you or other donors may do, I will have your back when its needed. As for your gag and then antagonized mutes, I did not agree at all. I was actually requested by someone in staff to record this incident while they watched in relay, I will let them comment their piece and views once they have the time to do so. 
My issue here is the fact that you went out of your way to make the situation worse, and then started to act out. It was not helpful. 
Again, I am sorry if you feel I had blown up on you, it was not my intention in anyway.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact i even have to make this is frustrating. - by MissPauling - 06-15-2020, 08:16 PM