Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babyboy12 and Goose
(07-09-2020, 11:28 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: The best advice I could give you for your comment at the end is to team up with other regulars/donors. We used to do it as staff, where we pick a person to watch and collect evidence on and have another person to collect evidence on another troublemaker. Multiple troublemakers at once can be too much to handle even for the most seasoned staff member sometimes. Never hesitate to lean on your friends to help you out. And if they won't you can always pm me and I if am able I'll get on to help you :)
Thanks Penguin. I appreciate it.

(07-09-2020, 11:28 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: The best advice I could give you for your comment at the end is to team up with other regulars/donors. We used to do it as staff, where we pick a person to watch and collect evidence on and have another person to collect evidence on another troublemaker. Multiple troublemakers at once can be too much to handle even for the most seasoned staff member sometimes. Never hesitate to lean on your friends to help you out. And if they won't you can always pm me and I if am able I'll get on to help you :)
Thanks Penguin. I appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread
Babyboy12 and Goose - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-09-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Babyboy12 and Goose - by Penguinslayer4 - 07-09-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Babyboy12 and Goose - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-09-2020, 11:29 AM