Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting people down
Hey guys its me J@ck here I didnt know where I was gonna put this but since im gonna talk about me I figure id put this here but I just wanted to say that I feel like I have been letting people down lately whether its server or outside with my friends. My birthday is in 2 days so I should be happy but I am not ive been thinking about things that have happen over last few weeks and just thinking about how I am just a fuck up. I try my best to put on a brave face but there are times im in calls holding back tears because I feel there is a divide with not only the people I play with but while on server. I know I voice my opinions and im strong about them and ik im an idiot at times 2 at the end of the day, I want to be friends with you guys and create memories cause there have been alot of good memories made here and people that have helped me and honestly saved my life cause I was close to ending it all a few times but people here helped me through those times. There is a certain group of people who this is really for and I just wanted to say if I ever bugged you or made you upset Im truly sorry. I am gonna do my best to be better for both outside stuff and on server. I just wanted to get this stuff off my chest and I figure this was easy than dming alot of people I just hope things dont have to change between us all. Outside the way things have felt lately things in my life have made me very happy and I really dont want to lose that or you guys. I love you guys very much <3 (no homo)

Messages In This Thread
Letting people down - by J@CK XDDD - 07-15-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Scoovie - 07-15-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Letting people down - by ding - 07-15-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Letting people down - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-15-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Sea Bass - 07-15-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Raider Hanks - 07-15-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Red Bob Ball - 07-15-2020, 08:37 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Laced Xanax - 07-15-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Honor - 07-15-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Letting people down - by MilkManFromMars - 07-15-2020, 02:58 PM