Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting people down
You know I love you genuinely with all my heart, Jack. Shit is rough man, it really is. You always have to take into account that everything happens for a reason, whether it is a bad or good thing. I didn't know you too well up until you re-applying for staff at the beginning of this year, but I'm glad I met you. I mean this in the least weird, or whatever way people will interpret this. But you are my sole pride and joy of this server. Out of all the things I've contributed to so far, training you and helping motivate you to get to where you are now is the best thing I've ever done and I mean that wholeheartedly.

As for mental health, I can only really speak from my experiences since everyone is different. What helped me was going to people I thought would be there for me, but once I felt like I was pestering them too much I would just go for drives or just go for walks at the park or around my neighborhood listening to some music.

No matter where I am, you will always have a friend in me and someone you can confide in.

You are in no way a fuck up, everybody makes mistakes. Whether or not those were truly mistakes is something you have to decide on yourself though, although I have an idea as to what you're referring to. You just have to learn from everything.. positive and negative..

As for your birthday, you're more than likely going to be talking with me these next few days so we can watch Fire Force, play games, do whatever you want to hype you up and make you feel better leading into your birthday. Then you're gonna wake up that morning and be pumped as shit because you're one year closer to legal alcohol. Treat everyday as if it were your last, my friend. Live that shit up even if it is absolutely dreadful, turn it into something good.

Messages In This Thread
Letting people down - by J@CK XDDD - 07-15-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Scoovie - 07-15-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Letting people down - by ding - 07-15-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Letting people down - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 07-15-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Sea Bass - 07-15-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Raider Hanks - 07-15-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Red Bob Ball - 07-15-2020, 08:37 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Laced Xanax - 07-15-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Letting people down - by Honor - 07-15-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Letting people down - by MilkManFromMars - 07-15-2020, 02:58 PM