Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near
Hey Banana, Thanks for Applying!

I want to begin by saying that you know how everything works and you know how to handle a situation when it happens. These are things I caught on early on when you first started. I saw that burning potential for you to join this team. Sadly, I haven't been around lately to see if anything that I was worrying about had improved so I'll tell it how it is. Banana I've seen that you tend to lag back on certain staff call outs of ghosting and/or hacking. There's been instances where you were either distracted or completely forgot you were supposed to watch someone while the other person watched their mark. I do want to be understood that this took place like a few weeks ago, but that's about what I remember happening. When there are multiple staff on, I've come to harshly learn that we gotta learn to focus on what we can do. There's always gonna be that staff that is going to beat others to the punch. Don't be afraid to call out your marks (Marks being your target, person you're going to handle.) I still sense hesitation when I play with you. Other than these concerns I have, I'm sure there's people who have seen you perform excellently and can probably prove me if I'm wrong about what I've seen before. 

Considering my lack of knowing whether my worries are a thing of the past, they are rather recent and are stopping me from considering you as ready.
I do want to say I'm neutral because of lack of information but I will end up leading more towards a (-1) because of the feeling of you not being ready for a ban power role.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near - by Abdel - 08-08-2020, 08:07 PM