Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near
バナナ chan,

I seen you from donor pinging staff when the server get to a bad time, and I do seen you grow as a trusted learning the procedures and asking how to deal with certain situation that need other staff player's opinions on how to handle them.

I know at time you don't sense or see at times when a player kept getting kills on the top right of the screen or when checking tab to see the amount of kills or when a player switches teams hoping they can cheat by ghosting players.

I give this a note to all staff here on PH, current or Future members of the community,
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE STAFFING THE SERVER

At times I do see you handle stuff and also asking for help which is a plus,
However we all have our advantages and disadvantages  
when it comes to staffing and the different styles we have of handling the situation.

Communication is key in staffing here and even though we do tend to interrupt each other in the voice call, we do get the work done.

Overall, you do have some minors thing to work on but after that I have no complaints or worries.

(If Travis doesn't teach you the T-mod ways, guess I have to volunteer and know that its more like the temp ban as last resort and after getting enough evidence to make a ban request.)

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to apply for T-mod.Step 3: Hug your friends tight as the night draws near - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 08-09-2020, 09:05 PM