Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising
Hey Bot! Thanks for applying! I know you know what you are doing, you've had lots of past experience. You're always down to help everyone and you are always up to follows the rules and regs and are not scared to challenge or ask questions. While I do think you have all the necessary knowledge and requirements, I do not want you to burn out.
You just recently joined our staff and you have been killing it. I hope this come across correctly that I dont want you to feel the need to climb too fast just to end up burned out or lose the fun of the game and the server. I know you know what you are doing but I just want you to take your time and enjoy it and dont put too many things on your plate. No need to rush and have additional stress in your already very busy life.

I will give you a healthy +0.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Salty - 10-03-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by UnfortunatePossum - 10-03-2020, 06:23 PM