Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery
(10-05-2020, 10:09 PM)§bKiwi The Fruit Wrote: So, I personally feel like there's a huge disconnect between the staff members and the rest of the community. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes that staff members don't talk about, and I feel as though that lack of transparency is making the community sort of iffy on many of the staff decisions.
I kind of disagree with this statement. I, of course, am open to always hear the other side and could very well be wrong but, it seems to me that the community thinks we don’t communicate with them based off of wrongful bans. Is that correct? I agree that we make mistakes, it happens, and usually it is a result of making decisions too fast without the proper evidence/clarification, I’m kind of confused on how the community thinks we aren’t transparent about these things. If we make a mistake we own it and we tell the server whenever something happens. Please let me know on what you think we are transparent about.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large Amount of Staff Flaming and Generalized Tomfoolery - by bryanbrr - 10-05-2020, 11:38 PM