Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising
Hey B0T, Thanks for applying!

As far as I can see, you are killing it. You are active, have contributed much to people who ghost and hack, as well as the basic mic spam. You carry that previous torch of previous staffing so you know exactly what you're doing. I've never seen you being problematic anywhere and youre a mega good boi. You're new and fresh towards trusted. I see you being in your prime time of staffing and you excel in doing your tasks. Of course everyone deserves a break from time to time and that's fine whenever that day comes. I always see you on at times where staff isn't on and you can only do so much when things escalate beyond the abilities of a trusted. I want to give you this chance to prove yourself with a alittle more responsibility, show us whatcha got. 

Its a +1 from me. Keep doing us proud and keep moving forward bud. Thanks for all your dedication to the community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Salty - 10-03-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Abdel - 10-06-2020, 12:41 PM