Unban Request (REAL)
Well I’m still reading it and I do agree with what dong has said about alcohol not being used as an excuse, however that may explain a few things of your behavior. Again you could be telling the truth or you may be lying and the behavior you exhibited in the server is really how you are. I don’t know tbh. Anyway if an exemption is made so this ban appeal can be made valid then I guess I would 1+ on a reduction maybe. Probably would be a long reduction not a short one though. That being said I’m pretty sure exemptions for making ban appeals before a month has passed is very rare so I don’t think the likelihood is high. I also noticed you did apologize to me and all the others you have bothered which is why I think this might be an actual attempt at an apology, in your own way that is. Then again this is late at night for me so I’m probably not thinking straight but it actually seems like you are being serious sort of in some of the parts. If you do get unbanned though I would really hope you are being serious and wont try to cause any more problems because if so that will probably get knocked out in a instance and you will right back to being banned most likely.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request (REAL) - by the mad shitter - 10-27-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by Cryptic Salsa - 10-27-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by Jammin - 10-27-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by ding - 10-27-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-27-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by Jedasis - 10-27-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by Quantum_Edge - 10-27-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Unban Request (REAL) - by ding - 10-27-2020, 09:38 PM