Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let this songbird sing!
Okay let me start off with this reply that yes I did go to upperstaff privately about the Incident matter through DMs, but nothing was ever done since they believed it to be a personal matter. I do not see why that would matter when the staff member in question is slandering me to the Dink's community. Yes the matter pertains to me personally but this issue is making it difficult to stay in this community when the people I didn't even know at the time are telling  me that they were told to avoid me since the individual claimed I was a guy hopper and made other accusations.

@"[pink] Pixie Soldier" 

Applications.

Yes, I am aware that people can form opinions across platforms but what I am moreso referring to are the ones who form opinions of an individual when they themselves do not interact with the individual besides those few instances within the server. This can lead to a misconception about the individual due to a limited amount of interactions between both individuals. This alone can lead to biased opinions about an individual that could negatively impact them.

Opinions:
That is exactly why this was brought up, it is an issue that often makes head within this community. It also coorelates to applications when individuals are nervous to share their opinion for fear of backlash from friends.

Reputations:
I was not within that voicecall at all that night so please explain how you came to this conclusion :"You also were not happy that you had killed yourself to watch them when you were told that another staff member was already dead and recording the potential ghoster" when this was all that I had said within the admin chat.
[Image: Pp.JPG]
[Image: Ppp.JPG]
[Image: Pppp.JPG]

The only reason I do get "upset" when I am not told there are ghosters is because I tend to slaughter half of the team and it ruins any evidence someone was attempting to gather.

Incident:
As I keep having to say, this is already in the Dink's community and has been long before I went to upper staff about it.  Individuals from the Dink's servers that have I never played on before have heard these rumors, so how does this not pertain to the community?

As I wrote in my response to Fish, I did not speak of matter because I felt as though I would just be pushed into a corner once others did not agree with what  I had to say. The forums was the last place I wanted it to go but it appeared as though no one cared enough to listen to my side of the story otherwise. It felt as ifindividuals just wanted me to sweep the incident under the rug and go back to being friends with them without understanding the full context as to what was going on.

Messages In This Thread
Let this songbird sing! - by Starling - 11-03-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Jordanian Sniper - 11-03-2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Alora - 11-03-2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by TheUltraFish - 11-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Starling - 11-04-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Jordanian Sniper - 11-04-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by The Triangle - 11-04-2020, 07:43 AM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Uriel'is - 11-04-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Salty - 11-04-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by Salty - 11-04-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let this songbird sing! - by leftjupiter18 - 11-04-2020, 11:49 AM