Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain Price WoGs
Wow I guess I really wasn't on enough to get clear judgment of Prices character. After further reading the claims of harassment and just toxicity I deleted my reply on his unban request cause I wanted no part in it. I don't condone this type of behavior. I get harassed often because I'm a girl, I'm mostly called a trap or a tranny (thanks for that one Laced) cause I don't really sound feminine, its even made me cry and made me just want to leave all together. Sometimes I don't even want to use a mic cause I just don't want to deal with it, hell sometimes I change my username and player model all together to avoid any sort of interaction so I can just enjoy the game without being bothered. This shit sucks and I take it very seriously especially when its happening to others. People like that should not be on the server at all. He shouldn't be allowed back on the server if all of this is true. I'm sorry for how you've been treated.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Captain Price WoGs - by Burb - 11-14-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Damien - 11-14-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 11-14-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Jhindiana Jones - 11-14-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by TDawg4 - 11-14-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 11-14-2020, 03:00 PM