Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain Price WoGs
Thanks for making this Burb a full ban request including everything should have been included to begin with, but I guess the initial obvious thing to do would take the mass rdm and ban him for it.

Anyways, since this thread would field my experience with him better. As seen in my previous donor abuse thread, I am likely biased and have taken issue with him so id like to make that clear. As Nicky clarified much of this thread is focused on "Captain Price's behavior towards players." In my own experience he has repeatedly messaged me asking questions about staffing rules and other server information. In many cases, these messages were the result of him being punished by another staff member, and I can only assume he was either looking for discrepancies in staff opinion or he really trust my opinion over other staff, which I really doubt.

Stuff mainly consisted of asking when and how it was allowed to gag staff, if a certain slur was gagable, what he should do if staff and I quote "go rouge", and a recent case where he was asking if a recently promoted staff member actually counted if they had not received their rank yet.

From what I have seen he tries to avoid responsibility and pit others against each other.

Over all this is just more information to take into account overall. For sure nothing damning, but an insight into the type of person he is. If someone wants receipts for any of this just dm me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
Captain Price WoGs - by Burb - 11-14-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Damien - 11-14-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by ⋆ Fx ⋆ - 11-14-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Jhindiana Jones - 11-14-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by TDawg4 - 11-14-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Captain Price WoGs - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 11-14-2020, 03:00 PM