Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything wrong with PH and why its dying
(04-02-2017, 07:17 PM)Fozzy Wrote: have you tried working with the man? , also how do you expect it not to be run like a daycare? the game is for children it's fucking hide and seek with guns.  " I've seen how you conduct yourself on the TTT server and forums, don't think you're the knight in shining armor that PH needs.
"   I agree with scoovie,  From my time playing with you and seeing how you act on the forums you act like a child instead of doing something you sit here on the forums crying about how bad PH is do something about it you're the admin.

First things first, Russ is just trying to clear things up. Yes this game has a lot of kids playing it. When it comes to gaming there will always be younger kids playing. Now I'm not saying we should put an age cap on the server but that doesn't mean we can't at least control the amount of younger people on the server. In my eyes if they follow the rules, act mature, and make positive contributions to the server they should be able to stay. However, we all know there will be those few kids who just mess things up completely. So when those kids get on to the server, they should get the same treatment for their actions in that If they break the rules once they will have some kind of warning. If they break the rules again ban them for like 10-15 min and if they continue to break the rules then just ban them from the server completely along with an explanation saying why they were banned. Lastly, Russ is not trying to act like a night in shining armor. He just wants the server to run as smoothly as possible and have it be a fun experience. We all have our flaws but it'll only make things worse if we criticize each other for those flaws. Instead we should be working together as a community to help each other control our flaws or even help them disappear. We are a community....actually just like a family. We willl have our disagreements and fight but in the end we need to help each other make this server better!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything wrong with PH and why its dying - by [TFW]codebreaker - 04-03-2017, 07:56 AM