Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dictionary.reverso.net/english-definition/suggestive+tone
1. Hmmm, seems like a problem that only rifle/deag users tend to have. I would not call it the #1 issue in TTT, by far.

2.Sounds cool, someone would have to code it though.

3. I'm honestly not sure if its possible to switch someones teams during round, though the concept of a team swap defib sounds all sorts of broken and scary.

4.Call it a stab vest and only allow either it or the bullet proof vest to be bought in a round. Vanilla TTT's method of having a balanced knife was to have it be a 2 hit kill weapon, if you really wanna nerf it just do that again.

I think body bombs are good as they are, the main give away if the fact that you can hear someone place one from a mile away. That gives those who are paying attention the opportunity to avoid dying to one and also helps with finding out exactly which body it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dictionary.reverso.net/english-definition/suggestive+tone - by Nimble Jack - 11-22-2020, 06:04 AM