Unban for Toaster Oven
When you first came on it was Nicol, you and me. You did not cause any problems while Nicol was on, but when he left and I told you not to handle reports mid round because you could see what other players roles were, you immediately got pissed at me for no reason and all I was doing was trying to help you out. Granted, you did apologize, which was nice, but I then recommended that you read the TTT staff guidelines because you were gone for a while. You never answered, said you were going to read them, or anything along those lines. After this I talked to Hani just to get some advice on what to do because you were struggling a little bit and I was doing all I could to help. Then, a little later into the night, a squeaker joined the game. Immediately you started to harass and flat out bully the kid because you did not want to hear his voice. You were gagged by Hani and you proceeded to Ungag yourself. As for the teaming part, I was not paying attention to that. For me, it is a +0 on your unban, and also a +0 on reduction.

Messages In This Thread
Unban for Toaster Oven - by Toaster Oven - 12-30-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 12-30-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Toaster Oven - 12-30-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Mrporky02 - 12-30-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Hani - 12-30-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Cryptic Salsa - 12-30-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Unban for Toaster Oven - by Hani - 12-30-2019, 01:28 AM