Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020
Hello Friends. I'd like to announce that the changes we'll be making to the Weapons for the server will almost be live. The changes made will be provided below, but will be ported over to the Test Server first. We plan to keep these changes on the Test Server for 1 Week, before we go live. I ask that you please find a few friends to test these changes with.

For Reference, the Test Server IP is : 74.91.121.29:27015

Dink will still have to upload these changes over, so I'm unsure when these changes will be live on there. However, I will give everyone the heads up once the Test Server is good to go. I hope everyone will be happy with these changes, and that they come to understand why these changes were made. Even if they were your favorite weapon.

Thanks for understanding, and I look forward to doing things like these moving forward if they are ever necessary.

TTT Changelogs 01/08/2020

Pastebin

~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020 - by Christian - 01-08-2020, 09:45 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020 - by Evan - 01-15-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: TTT Weapon Changelogs: January 2020 - by Gabe - 01-25-2020, 12:55 PM