Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2?
Well as a matter of fact, there is!

TTT2 is a fairly recent(2018) creation that is fundamentally a complete overhaul of the very old gamemode we currently play on. 

It offers:
  • A fully customizable HUD and UI, both of which have been updated to be more modern.
  • A better shop system for traitors and detectives that is also fully customizable
  • Support for ULX
  • Support for many of the addons that work for regular TTT, meaning we wouldn't have to abandon many of the addons we know and love
  • Support for custom role and class addons (Although I'm not in favor of these as many on the workshop do not work well in a public server environment, I'm looking at you Jester)
  • A built in sprint feature (Can be enabled or disabled of course)
  • Better performance than default TTT
  • And more, just browse through the steam page for it up above!
While I suggest this I am, of course, aware that this probably won't happen. I can only imagine the amount of work needed to switch entire gamemodes. Focusing on more pressing issues is definitely a priority so don't go hounding on me for posting this. It's a free forum and I figured I'd post a thread about it regardless because it's fun to discuss things.

What are you guy's thoughts about this? Many who I've talked to didn't even know this was a thing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
If TTT is so good, why isn't there a TTT 2? - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 01-09-2020, 05:09 PM