Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: {Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher

Time Played: 800 hours on the account I'm applying for, I had another account just for Co-owner use with 400 hours.  

When First Joined: Been playing off and on since 2017 (on Dinkleberg's) I was an admin of another server in 2012 and was promoted to Co-Owner in 2014 then took a break in 2016. (went off to College) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mountain standard. I play about everyday in the afternoon (2-6pm) and in the morning on the weekends and later at night. (8-11pm)

Rank Desired: MOD

Current Rank: User

What can you do to help the community: I have Lua experience, I use to Co-Own TTT servers, I have over 1k Hours in GMOD, I dabbled in map creation, I am very versed in high level admin commands.  I have ample experience in being a mod and I am very level headed and fair. 

Why you want to help the community: In the time I have been on Dinkleberg's  I have witnessed admin abuse / favoritism, Mass RDM go unpunished, Hackers, and Harassers. I am able to help the community by helping the users have a more pleasurable experience on Dinkleberg's. I am a very fair admin that seeks out evidence.    

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: In the browser selector 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I did :) 

Other: Feel Free to shoot me a message on steam with any questions, Thank you. 

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - by {Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher - 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Gabe - 01-10-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Staff Application - by RussEfarmer - 01-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 01-10-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Penguinslayer4 - 01-10-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Dildo Shwaggins - 01-10-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Staff Application - by [GFL] Bae - 01-11-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Staff Application - by Avi - 01-12-2020, 01:06 PM