Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Compromised steam accounts
Over the last week I've had a number of Dink members message me through steam. Each one sent me the same message asking me to vote for their csgo team on blostcup. Once you go to blostcup it will ask you to login to your steam or email... You probably see where this is going. 

These accounts are compromised and logging into to blostcup will obviously release your login details to a unknown entity. Once they have your credentials they will start messaging people on your friends list to continue the scam. If the person they message calls bullshit they will just block that person and move on to the next. At the rate at which this is spreading I suggest everyone turns on 2 factor authentication if you haven't done so already.

Do not click any links via steam even if you trust the person sending it at least within reason.

This is probably common sense but judging by the amount of friends who have already messaged me, people are still falling for it. It's going around hard right now and I just want people to be aware.

Messages In This Thread
Compromised steam accounts - by §6UNO - 01-11-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by Smurfmin - 01-11-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by IJC Soul - 01-11-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by Christian - 01-13-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by Cake - 01-13-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by Meeemo - 01-13-2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by Noire ♜ - 01-13-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Compromised steam accounts - by §6UNO - 01-13-2020, 02:42 PM