Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliteration Potential?
Ingame Name: GOOF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226942604

Time Played: 22642 Minutes,377 Hours, 15 Days, 2 1/7 Weeks (Under the name GOOF)

When First Joined: November 15th 2018 (Under the name GOOF)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm available almost all the time on weekends and available after 4:00 PM on Weekdays and Im in the Central Standard time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help when things get especially hectic late at night when everyone appears to have taken a superdrug that makes them toxic, mass RDMers and hackers

Why you want to help the community: I've been here a long time and I've seen that a lot of times staff can get overwhelmed and I care a lot about this community and I don't wanna see it destroyed like some other servers Ive been on

Have you been previously banned? : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=GOOF  Yep :/

Have you previously applied for staff? : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=GOOF  (TL;DR I was not ready at all)

How did you find us?: after I started to realize that a certain server that starts with M was horrible I started to look for a new TTT server and I found y'all

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? : Yupskies
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly

Messages In This Thread
Alliteration Potential? - by GOOF - 01-12-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Alliteration Potential? - by Noire ♜ - 01-13-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Alliteration Potential? - by Eternal - 01-13-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Alliteration Potential? - by near - 01-14-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Alliteration Potential? - by Gabe - 01-15-2020, 02:34 AM