Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app)
Ingame Name: Mrporky02

SteamID:  (STEAM_0:0:223934497)

Time Played: 507 hours and some change

When First Joined: According to Gametracker November 8, 2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3pm-10pm weekdays. Throughout the entire day on weekends

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I think I have learned a lot more between my previous TMod app. Whether it be handling reports or stopping my abuse of powers. I am on quite often, not as much this week because of exams, and feel that I understand most of the community members. With TMod, I would be able to use my new commands to help people get unstuck, or karma ban the obvious hackers instead of giving them a lot of slays. 

Why do you want to help the community: When I applied for trusted and it got accepted, it was really just to see if I would enjoy staffing. Over the past few months, I have come to really enjoy playing on the server, typing to just about everyone, and pretty much everything that staff members have to do. I figured, why not try to help out a little bit more by applying for TMod. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  

How did you find us?: Clicked on a random server and I found you.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Oh yeah baby

Messages In This Thread
Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by Mrporky02 - 01-24-2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by Meeemo - 01-24-2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by near - 01-24-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by Kale - 01-24-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by SNAK - 01-24-2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by Damien - 01-25-2020, 10:01 AM
RE: Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app) - by Gabe - 01-26-2020, 12:57 PM